Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

POLL: Registrations - Open or Closed?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)

Future Board Registrations?

Open Permanently
21%
Open Temporarily
21%
Closed Permanently
33%
Closed Temporarily
25%

Total votes: 52

bahtiglupaka
VIP
VIP
France

Re: POLL: Registrations - Open or Closed?

Post by bahtiglupaka » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:47 pm

Over the last year or so I decided to stop being quiet and be true to myself and now I'm going to do it! Opened registrations for a brief time! Very bad decision! How short is that? And then what? What does the administrator hope for? Open until proven trolls make new profiles? Why is there no action against them? Am I the only one who cares who I'm helping? Come to think of it, there are two here who don't care! One wants to be in the top 15 and the other has a huge ego! I am of the opinion that important decisions should be made together with all VIPs and active people in the forum! By active I mean all the fillers because the leechers don't contribute anything to the site besides making requests

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:14 pm

bahtiglupaka wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:47 pm
Over the last year or so I decided to stop being quiet and be true to myself and now I'm going to do it! Opened registrations for a brief time! Very bad decision! How short is that? And then what? What does the administrator hope for? Open until proven trolls make new profiles? Why is there no action against them? Am I the only one who cares who I'm helping? Come to think of it, there are two here who don't care! One wants to be in the top 15 and the other has a huge ego! I am of the opinion that important decisions should be made together with all VIPs and active people in the forum! By active I mean all the fillers because the leechers don't contribute anything to the site besides making requests
Very much open to this.

aGGyunit
VIP
VIP
United States of America

Post by aGGyunit » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:47 am

euphoricvocals wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:07 pm
I've opened registrations for a brief time.
Good call in my opinion,
new members that are filling reqs as well :)

bahtiglupaka
VIP
VIP
France

Post by bahtiglupaka » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:06 pm

aGGyunit wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:47 am
euphoricvocals wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:07 pm
I've opened registrations for a brief time.
Good call in my opinion,
new members that are filling reqs as well :)

If we remove Yamauba, who is well known from another forum, how do you know that the others are not of one person? I can make two more profiles and run requests and fulfill them! Trust me, that troll I showed you was doing just that! Things are not that simple and people like him rely on the naivety of others! Weren't you the guy who complained that there were too many requests about German editions from non-Germans? What happened? Everything is fine, huh? Like T87.rave! Why did you flip the pancake? Finally, I will write something that the troll had written to me, which is to help him, he would be happy and everything would be fine!

ch4k4l4k4
100 Posts
100 Posts
Isle of Man

Post by ch4k4l4k4 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:44 pm

Wow, so much unnecessary drama... Suppose it is the case that someone from one account asks for something and from the other account answers himself. What that doing? Nothing. Well, unless there is a race to see who gets the most 'thanks'.

From my perspective this forum and similar once are source for older releases that can't be easy find in the internet. Maybe I don't dig enough, but have struggling with some albums for some time. Maybe I don't have access to scene source for that kind of releases, but if there is something new I can upload if I have this. Of course, it's not much when we compare "thanks" I give vs. "thanks" I receive. But I do what I can.

Opening from time to time is ok - how new users can come here? Is the idea to close the site to new users and pat yourself on the back in a closed clique?

bahtiglupaka
VIP
VIP
France

Post by bahtiglupaka » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:04 pm

Its not unnecessary drama, because helping is a job that takes time and effort, and I do not agree to help impudent trolls, and thinking people should agree with me, removing naivety and ego! The idea is to close the board as much as it is necessary to understand who is who and to clean it up! Then it can be opened with a complete ban on using vpn!

bahtiglupaka
VIP
VIP
France

Post by bahtiglupaka » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:07 pm

ch4k4l4k4 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:44 pm
Wow, so much unnecessary drama... Suppose it is the case that someone from one account asks for something and from the other account answers himself. What that doing? Nothing.
This makes him an extremely impudent troll who tries to fool others!

P4INKILL3R
20 Posts
20 Posts
Germany

Post by P4INKILL3R » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:28 pm

bahtiglupaka wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:04 pm
Its not unnecessary drama, because helping is a job that takes time and effort, and I do not agree to help impudent trolls, and thinking people should agree with me, removing naivety and ego! The idea is to close the board as much as it is necessary to understand who is who and to clean it up! Then it can be opened with a complete ban on using vpn!
I can see where youre coming from.
I also dont think its ok to cheat the rules with multiple accounts.
BUT at the end, i dont find it that big of a deal bc with all those requests from those multiple accounts people, most of the things requested i probably did download those as well and was glad to see them being shared here.
So I have to say me and others are also benefitting from more requests in the forum.

So see it from another perspective, ignore those people, and if you post a download link youre not doing it to help them but so this request will be available to all the other people lurking like me.

I did download a good amount of your uploads which I didnt request, and i was glad you did provide them.
I promise from now on if this happens again i will give likes for just downloading as well so you will see its appreciated^^

bahtiglupaka
VIP
VIP
France

Post by bahtiglupaka » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:02 pm

I have written to the admin and the moderator about my other nickname! He has not been active for a long time and with him and this one I have never asked for anything from anyone! All I've done is help!

DreamWorld
100 Posts
100 Posts
Germany

Post by DreamWorld » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:58 pm

Again you broke the board rules. multiple profiles are forbidden here.