Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

About Requests not successful For ReUpload at the top of *AUDIO REQUESTS*! How to proceed ??

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

About Requests not successful For ReUpload at the top of *AUDIO REQUESTS*! How to proceed ??

Post by MCM PRO » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:33 pm

Hi everyone and moderators,
I am contacting you because I had a second important question to ask you !
If my request is not successful, if there is no download and return link, how do you get it to the top of the forum in *AUDIO REQUESTS* ??
I misunderstood this next message which is notified in the rules of the forum :

>>>Request for ReUpload: Added on 2022-12-15
post a new comment on topic that need a ReUpload and press the report button (Image) and type words for ReUpload,
so the topic will move into *AUDIO REQUESTS* and this will take attention from all maximum users.<<<

Can you help me understand how to do it and explain to me clearly about this subject ?? Because I have 4 audio requests still not completed, no download link, and back, I would like to raise them to the top of the ranking in *AUDIO REQUESTS* and attract as many forum members as possible who could solve the missing ones, my 4 requests !

Waiting of your confirmation, your explanation and your return,

The Best,

MCM PRO

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Re: About Requests not successful For ReUpload at the top of *AUDIO REQUESTS*! How to proceed ??

Post by Hunter » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:21 am

There is no way to "bumping" your topic. Everyone has the same limit and every REQ has the same chance of being filled. What you are quoting is for previously completed REQs where the download link has expired.
:arrow: HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED ANYTHING? PRESS THANKS :!:

MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

Re: About Requests not successful For ReUpload at the top of *AUDIO REQUESTS*! How to proceed ??

Post by MCM PRO » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Thank you for this precise and clear answer on your part !

I understand much better now thanks to you !

The Best to you,

MCM PRO

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:02 pm

When a topic has been posted in requests with the request being made, it gets moved after a time period (of 1 month) lapses by a mod - if I'm still correct - into the Archived requests.
Once in this section, the request limit that had been occupied by each topic, are reinstated and you may continue to post anew for as many as are available to you until the limit of 5 requests are made active in the request section once more.
It is a very balanced forum for your pleasure :)
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

Post by MCM PRO » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:21 pm

It is now clear and thank you for your comments and answers to ensure the proper functioning of the forum
and everyone's responsibility and remind you of the rules to be respected here !
It is important to notify this point of view there and this subject there ! I also remind you that requests are not just a one-way street !
Everyone must participate in the smooth running and functioning of the forum and ensure that the internal rules of the forum are respected !
Thank you for your understanding !

The Best,

MCM PRO