Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Does anyone know how release metadata that gets posted to srrDB gets confirmed?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

Does anyone know how release metadata that gets posted to srrDB gets confirmed?

Post by radiofan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:13 am

Hi everyone.

So - I came across a release on srrDB recently that was posted in the last several months, but was listed as "unconfirmed". This got me thinking - does anybody know how a release gets confirmed as authentic before the warning about it being unconfirmed gets removed?

Thanks.

-diRt-
New User
New User
Hungary

Re: Does anyone know how release metadata that gets posted to srrDB gets confirmed?

Post by -diRt- » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:06 pm

radiofan wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:13 am
Hi everyone.

So - I came across a release on srrDB recently that was posted in the last several months, but was listed as "unconfirmed". This got me thinking - does anybody know how a release gets confirmed as authentic before the warning about it being unconfirmed gets removed?

Thanks.
There is a dedicated irc channel, if you ask them there they can confirm a release. It's not automatized there i think, so not quite sure how a certain release can be confirmed unless you point it out.

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Re: Does anyone know how release metadata that gets posted to srrDB gets confirmed?

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:28 pm

That can start a greater curiosity that may be wondered at: how does and who gets to decide if a release is confirmed? Is it a vote among those who have the files? A hierarchical voice? other checks and balances? Automatic system?
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__