Here is a simple tutorial:
1. First go to *REQUESTS* section >
2. Press New Topic to create a new scene request >
- be careful before you pressing that button "New Topic" you have to make sure 3 things.
1. "before posting new topic" Use the SEARCH function for the scene name > Search Page.
2. "before posting new topic" checked and confirm the scene name on any preDB's.
3. "before posting new topic" and very Important part of the forum, check this topic for make sure lest you are not posting from Non-Scene List that are Banned on forum.
3. type or copy and paste the scene name, the exact name (from SRRDB/PREDB), avoid any spaces before and after the release name, exactly the same they released > in the subject name.
- No changes, no spaces, otherwise if found any, request topic will be deleted.
- then type or copy and paste the scene name again in the comment box so the users copy that name easily, and now it's important include or PREDB link in your requests!
- *and type any other iNFO about the scene release* if you have.
- when you complete then press the button submit.
- and do not bumping your post.
- if you post bumps to your topic, then your topic will be locked for 24h,
- or your topic will be deleted.
4. When someone Filled your request then press the EDIT button,
as you see in the red highlight in the picture
and then mark the tag as FiLLED in the start of the scene name exactly like this "[FiLLED]-"
5. and in the end, if someone helps you ... and if you like your FiLLED post from someone,
then at least you can Thanks to that user by pressing that thanked button,
as you can see in the picture that's it.
- additional guideline information:-
- Request for ReUpload: Added on 2022-12-15
post a new comment on topic that need a ReUpload and press the report button () and type words for ReUpload,
so the topic will move into *AUDIO REQUESTS* and this will take attention from all maximum users.
- Want to share from own side: Added on 2022-12-18
this option for those users who can't FiLLED Request for others users,
or you want to share and give back to this community in return, something that is not listed as FiLLED in forum.
1. Use the SEARCH function for the scene name, to not make a duplicate release > Search Page
2. go to *AUDIO REQUESTS*
3. make a New Topic.
4. write the info about scene release that you want to shared, example: or PREDB link
or Discogs link, (Label:, Catalog:, Country:, Genre:) anything that related or connected to the release.
5. and mark the tag as "[FiLLED]-" in front of subject bar.
If i forgot something, or do you have any Question feel free to ask in the comment box.