Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

How about a "FiLLED M3U/NFO/SFV" forum?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

How about a "FiLLED M3U/NFO/SFV" forum?

Post by radiofan » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:18 pm

Hi everyone.

Just a small idea - would this be useful at all? Was just thinking that it'd help when determining whether an upload is for an actual release, or just for M3U/NFO/SFV files (when the request has been moved to the main "FiLLED" forum this isn't immediatley obvious at present).

Thanks.

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Re: How about a "FiLLED M3U/NFO/SFV" forum?

Post by ElevationOP8 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:20 pm

This sounds to me like it would be better as a different front tag attached rather than an entirely new section specifically for this. The ratio of full release requests to those only seeking the info files from them, gives me the impression that it most likely would not be a major needed change as of now.
I can see it being possible under the circumstances when there is more of a demand had for this in particular, but then again that info on most of the scenes can be found on srrdb.com leaving those not available there to be rather rare and limited in demand as it is requested.

Perhaps: [M3U-NFO-SFV-FiLLED]xyxy or [PART-FiLLED]xyxy [iNDV-FiLLED]xyxy [FiLLED][M3U-NFO-SFV]xyxy .....
Labels on the topic title can be well used you know, if they stand out from the rest in a conducive way.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

Re: How about a "FiLLED M3U/NFO/SFV" forum?

Post by radiofan » Sun May 22, 2022 7:26 am

Tags are a great way of doing this I think - thank you, I didn't consider this as the time of posting this topic. :)