Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

chomikuj.pl (Infos and Help)

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
eldorado007
VIP
VIP
Paraguay

chomikuj.pl (Infos and Help)

Post by eldorado007 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:48 am

Does anyone know this site? :?
I've repeatedly found releases that I'd like to have, but I don't have an account there.
It seems to me that you can only pay with a Polish mobile phone, which is not possible for me anyway.
Or is there any way to get the data? I am grateful for any help and information. ;)
(¯`·._)~MoNtEvErDe~(¯`·._)

test2137
100 Posts
100 Posts
Poland

Re: chomikuj.pl (Infos and Help)

Post by test2137 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Like you said, it is old Polish kind of filehosting website, back in the days it was famous for pirated content, but nowadays it is not even that popular in Poland.
You can buy transfer data with real money, or with points that you earn for every download of file that you have uploaded to your account.
The price for transfer are:
3 GB ~ 1,2 Euro
6 GB ~ 2 Euro
10,5 GB ~ 3,3 Euro
22 GB ~ 6,7 Euro
60 GB ~ 16,2 Euro
120 GB ~ 32,3 Euro

As far as I know, you can pay for transfer using credit/debit card if you choose "Yeti" as payment option, the list on site suggest that this service is available in most or all countries that are in European Union. It is well-known (even though not widely used anymore) site in Poland, so it is secure to pay with card here, there is nothing shady or suspicious about in my opinion.

xNxRxGx
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by xNxRxGx » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:31 pm

or you can make (several) free accounts (a day) that are limited to 50mb

its not ideal but its something... most classic pre2005 releases were smaller anyway :)
and then you DL one file at a time... its kinda tedious but its better than nothing
and if you want full RARs over 50mb... then you'd need to get a paid membership yea

there was also a way to get it from some browser's cache after you played the file (i think i was using FF, Opera wasnt that cooperative)
some years ago, but i think you cant do that anymore

eldorado007
VIP
VIP
Paraguay

Post by eldorado007 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:21 pm

Thanks for the info, I'll see how I can get the data. The offer of the free account with only 50MB is something, but you can't load much with it. It's different than with a filehoster.

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Post by Hunter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:09 am

If anyone needs any mp3 from chomikuj, paste the links or send me PM and I can reupload it on normal server ;)
:arrow: HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED ANYTHING? PRESS THANKS :!:

eldorado007
VIP
VIP
Paraguay

Post by eldorado007 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:31 am

Ok, good to know, thanks in advance for the offer. :)

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Post by Hunter » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:43 am

All in all, instead of responding to requests, it will be easier for me to describe here how to download yourself any mp3 from chomikuj :)

In the easiest way all you need to do is download JDownloader, for example from the [External Link Removed for Guests], and after installing it, paste the link to mp3 or the entire folder and watch how fast it downloads ;)

If you don't have an account, you'll only be able to download mp3. While if you create a free account and add it to the program, you will be able to download, for example, small files (nfo, sfv, etc.) and other files, besides mp3, up to 50 mb per week. Only if you want to download flac files or zipped archives, you have to purchase a transfer on the website.

PS. It would be nice if this topic wasn't listed easly in Google as long as it works :P

xNxRxGx
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by xNxRxGx » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 pm

Hunter wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:43 am
All in all, instead of responding to requests, it will be easier for me to describe here how to download yourself any mp3 from chomikuj :)

In the easiest way all you need to do is download JDownloader, for example from the [External Link Removed for Guests], and after installing it, paste the link to mp3 or the entire folder and watch how fast it downloads ;)

If you don't have an account, you'll only be able to download mp3. While if you create a free account and add it to the program, you will be able to download, for example, small files (nfo, sfv, etc.) and other files, besides mp3, up to 50 mb per week. Only if you want to download flac files or zipped archives, you have to purchase a transfer on the website.

PS. It would be nice if this topic wasn't listed easly in Google as long as it works :P
so this method allows for 50mb+ DL then (namely rars/zips)? by the looks of it, no its just semi-automatized way of what i said

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Post by Hunter » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:29 pm

xNxRxGx wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 pm
so this method allows for 50mb+ DL then (namely rars/zips)? by the looks of it, no its just semi-automatized way of what i said
This method allows you to download as many mp3s as you want without any transfer as simply as possible. And that's why I described it. If you want to download something other than mp3, you can test it. There is nothing difficult here.

xNxRxGx
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by xNxRxGx » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:42 pm

Hunter wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:29 pm
xNxRxGx wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 pm
This method allows you to download as many mp3s as you want without any transfer as simply as possible. And that's why I described it. If you want to download something other than mp3, you can test it. There is nothing difficult here.
so you can DL mp3s unlimitedly altogether but still have 50mb per single file limit, ok