Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

[Closed] Poll: iDF Releases

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)

Allowed or not?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:18 pm

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 31

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

[Closed] Poll: iDF Releases

Post by euphoricvocals » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:18 pm

Need to understand if iDF releases are in fact scene or not. If they are not, they won't be allowed here. Specifically, newer releases being shared.

Please provide proof if they are legitimate releases - you know how to do this if they are.

PandaBear
100 Posts
100 Posts

Re: Poll: iDF Releases

Post by PandaBear » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:00 pm

iDF is 100% p2p/xdcc group, I don't know why is this even a discussion. Doesn't take much effort to find them on irc, but I can provide info on pm on request.

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:56 pm

Does the community want them or not

ALINA FOX
New User
New User

Post by ALINA FOX » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:27 pm

Admin, I don't understand why this discussion? Your head mix is ​​made for you by Russian bastards in the form of "Gradvill" and many profiles that are Russian. Everything is done and these people made a fuss so that they would not load scene IDF. These rats in the form of "Gradvill" are privately selling material downloaded from the forums in Russian social networks. They don't want music, they just want money. That's why they panic so much. Block these accounts with Russian ip Gradvill , although I'm sure they use a VPN mask

Draven
VIP
VIP

Post by Draven » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:19 pm

I'm almost 100% sure iDF is a p2p/xdcc group because they don't show on any predb I use.

On the other hand, they are properly tag, with nfo, m3u, sfv and jpg... so, without being 100% scene, they seems to follow some guidelines.

And to quote ALINA FOX : "privately selling material downloaded from the forums in Russian social networks." This sucks but this is not something really new in the "piracy" world and this is not something you can easily proove nor fight against. Also, we're not here to debate about users, we're here to debate about iDF. But I agree, if true, that sucks.

Anyway, for now, I'll stop uploading iDF release until further notice from this poll and admin @euphoricvocals.

ALINA FOX
New User
New User

Post by ALINA FOX » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:45 pm

Draven wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:19 pm
I'm almost 100% sure iDF is a p2p/xdcc group because they don't show on any predb I use.

On the other hand, they are properly tag, with nfo, m3u, sfv and jpg... so, without being 100% scene, they seems to follow some guidelines.

And to quote ALINA FOX : "privately selling material downloaded from the forums in Russian social networks." This sucks but this is not something really new in the "piracy" world and this is not something you can easily proove nor fight against. Also, we're not here to debate about users, we're here to debate about iDF. But I agree, if true, that sucks.

Anyway, for now, I'll stop uploading iDF release until further notice from this poll and admin @euphoricvocals.
I have the entire IDF collection from 0day I downloaded from paid file hosting. I'm not asking you for an IDF, we didn't come to this forum because we need music. we wanted to shake up the audience - that's all we needed. and we download music from Marina Malkova, she is also musja or Latvia but at the moment she lives in Switzerland. Draven, in any case, thank you for your help in making everyone happy by completing requests. and IDF itself, as far as I know, is Patric europat. he collects music from all forums and creates a scene. I suspect that he is a Russian IDF. I don't like that he distributes the material in an ugly way while destroying the interests of the people. people lose interest in collecting music because of him

xNxRxGx
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by xNxRxGx » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:48 pm

i agree getting paid for smth you "stole" is lame, but thats not the issue here

iDF seems to be controversial and i decide to vote NO
there are too many and clutter the place

scene audio only :!: as Draven said
but im aware there are some older groups that apparently were never real scene either as we were told, like ER or MIM.iT etc,
and for me those are considered classic rlss by now and i don't mind those at all

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:07 pm

The forum was designated to share/collect original scene music rls (specifically older release u cant even buy anymore). But seems to be turning into whatever community wants. I don't want any rls to start getting shared here, this won't be a forum for random music dumping - make sense?

That said, I am considering removing the iDF rls. If people think that will kill this forum, sorry

Soprano
VIP
VIP
Austria

Post by Soprano » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:06 am

I agree with you Boss ;)

Lucastor
50 Posts
50 Posts
France

Post by Lucastor » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:27 am

On one hand, they do have interesting stuff in their banks, on another, i'd much rather have legit scene releases... I voted no. Agree with Admin.