Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Theres More to Me Than You - Rls check

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Theres More to Me Than You - Rls check

Post by ElevationOP8 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:14 am

Could someone help me out?
srrdb.com coming up with diddly squat as per usual for these:
  • Jessica_Andrews-Theres_More_to_Me_Than_You(Original_Version)-IVTC-Proper-Svcd-2003-mV4U
  • Jessica andrews-theres more to me than you (ballad edit)-ivtc svcd-2003-mVz
  • jessica_andrews-theres_more_to_me_than_you-2003-svcd-tb-vme
They are not on the non-scene list, they don't have a record on srrdb so no chance of verifying; but they are on predb from Jan - Jun 2003.
Anyone got any of these in a way they are authentic or am I loosing it?
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Re: Theres More to Me Than You - Rls check

Post by Hunter » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:38 pm

I've written this before and it seems obvious, but I can repeat it again. If something isn't on srrdb and there is no nfo on any of the public predbs, then you have less than 1% chance of filling that REQs. And anyone who adds such REQs must reckon with the fact that 99% of them will remain untouched and will be moved to the Archive blocking the possibility of adding new REQs. This is a constant rule and nothing changes in this case, there is no point in asking for another rels. So everyone does it at their own risk - if you want to try your luck, it's your decision.
:arrow: HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED ANYTHING? PRESS THANKS :!:

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Re: Theres More to Me Than You - Rls check

Post by ElevationOP8 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:50 am

Hunter wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:38 pm
I've written this before and it seems obvious, but I can repeat it again. If something isn't on srrdb and there is no nfo on any of the public predbs, then you have less than 1% chance of filling that REQs. And anyone who adds such REQs must reckon with the fact that 99% of them will remain untouched and will be moved to the Archive blocking the possibility of adding new REQs. This is a constant rule and nothing changes in this case, there is no point in asking for another rels. So everyone does it at their own risk - if you want to try your luck, it's your decision.
Considering this forum was a place specifically for the purpose of req rare releases, scene only stuff, it is not far fetched to expect quite a few attempts in asking for such releases perhaps beyond reach. I'd expect more req like this poping up often, however you have got a point, that if it is not on public predbs with file recognition or proof, then it might as well be considered as something long gone - but it is not out of vain or an unreasonable shout given this forum's purpose.

If something under this happens to be put up, the only chance of completing it is if there is someone here in the community of approximately 600 members are going to have access to something even srrdb hasn't came across or has considered not full enough to recognise the release -- but here the hope was better in the idea of gaging the audience to whether it was possible, rather than just putting up a request to no avail knowing or not knowing, whether it was a good idea to have attempted it in the first place.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__