Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Notified [FiLLED]- the maximum time authorized if i am absent ??

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

Notified [FiLLED]- the maximum time authorized if i am absent ??

Post by MCM PRO » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:04 pm

Hello everyone and moderators,
I am writing to you today for the following reason.
I would like to know the maximum time after I have been answered to my scene audio request with the download link, for notified [FiLLED]- at the Topic ? Because I'm not online every day, but I'm online especially in the evening and late afternoon and even if I'm away for 2 days. How does it happen ?? Will I be banned because I was absent for work reasons ? on the other hand, as soon as I reconnect, I directly notify [FiLLED]- to all the topics and members who have responded favorably to my requests ! It's certain ! But can I have a clear explanation and that you reassured me on this subject ! Thank you !

I hope I have been as precise as possible and as clear as possible in my request here for you to understand my message.

Waiting of your confirmation, your explanation and your return,

The Best,

MCM PRO

Hunter
VIP
VIP
Poland

Re: Notified [FiLLED]- the maximum time authorized if i am absent ??

Post by Hunter » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:15 am

As simple as possible - until you mark your topic as [FiLLED] and it's moved by the mod to FiLLED section, you can't create new REQs in their place. Of course, it can't last too long either. It may also happen that a mod will mark a topic himself, but you can't count on it. Multiple violations of these rules may result in a ban.
:arrow: HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED ANYTHING? PRESS THANKS :!:

MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

Post by MCM PRO » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:08 pm

I understand the house rules much better now !
Thank you moderators and all your valuable answers for the proper functioning of the forum and the involvement of everyone !
For information, I am connected not every day and not every moment for work reasons ! There are days when I will be absent for 2 days from work !
What is certain is that I am often connected in the evening and on weekends in general ! But as soon as I am connected to the forum, I do the strict necessary with [FiLLED]- notifications - as soon as my requests are completed with the download link ! It's sure and certain ! You have my word !

The Best,

MCM PRO

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:38 pm

It's simple, pay as much attention to the finish of your request as you do to the start of it, and you should be fine.

It helps for everyone concerned, to have the 5 request limit at a single time running, as it allows you to better apply these moderation duties to your own posts and not fall foul to the rules. I've noticed that there are moderators who can see if you are online when a request is filled (with a working link to the actual request) and if they arn't at a time before they manage it, they will usually tidy it up for you. But if online, and if after you greet the poster, or after some time ignoring the duty, it becomes obvious that it was neglected against the required ruleset. Mostly it is nothing to worry overly as this forum I'd like to think is helpful for its members for the most part.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

MCM PRO
500 Posts
500 Posts
France

Post by MCM PRO » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Hi,

Very good reasoning ! I valid ! Thanks to you !

Thank you for your coherent feedback and your very clear answer ! It is on that this forum is useful for the majority of the members ! ; )

The Best,

MCM PRO