Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Need make non-scene request section

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
ozziguy
100 Posts
100 Posts
Australia

Re: Need make non-scene request section

Post by ozziguy » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am

Personally i don't care if someone thanks or not, but what annoys me is someone replying with a thanks. The thanks button exists for a reason

renagade
100 Posts
100 Posts
Korea South

Post by renagade » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:24 pm

I'm a relatively new user to this forum, but have been around the "scene" for quite a while. In favor of non-scene (ie. DNR, EOS, & iRO) being added separately since they're of the few p2p groups accepted/respected.

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:45 pm

There is a BIG topic in general about which groups (and non groups) are scene.

The discussion there is very suggestive that this forum is geared towards keeping it scene only, and I appreciate that view and think it is great for this forum to make it this way. If you really look at it, scene is specific, and there is only one scene release which is verifiable to any particular release of that title. That whole process is what makes this place worth the time.

However there could be an idea, where there is another new section created, as an idea, where all those group names that are listed there who don't 'make the cut' so to speak, could have a unique section where those fake scene releases could be made - however that would take away from the greatness this forum puts out I think.

Maybe, since there has been much said about the possibility of a reward for posters, perhaps it could be an idea to consider having; a non scene group section and/or an independent personal section being setup, and as a reward for posters who achieve something in the regular section can gain a request point to use the non scene section?

Personally I like the way it is now really, as a request on anything other than scene can be endless in terms on what can pass as filling a request.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:55 pm

The forums original intended purpose was for old scene music audio, much of which is now harder to find let alone find anywhere online. Can't introduce an area that just allows everything, forum would be taken offline very fast

DockerAudio
60 Posts
60 Posts
Bahamas

Post by DockerAudio » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:01 pm

ozziguy wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am
Personally i don't care if someone thanks or not, but what annoys me is someone replying with a thanks. The thanks button exists for a reason
I do this and i'm happy to do it

uploader are like anyone, they deserve real thank's not one only by pushing a button , one that come really from the heart.
Looking for TrT release , mostly :) Free Tekno release only

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:04 pm

euphoricvocals wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:55 pm
The forums original intended purpose was for old scene music audio, much of which is now harder to find let alone find anywhere online. Can't introduce an area that just allows everything, forum would be taken offline very fast
That is a good case for finalising that discussion.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:06 pm

ozziguy wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am
DockerAudio wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:01 pm
I do this and i'm happy to do it

uploader are like anyone, they deserve real thank's not one only by pushing a button , one that come really from the heart.
I think it creates a warm family sort of vibe to this community. Sort of like a virtual 'hi-five' or 'handshake' and then a go about your merry way. Especially if it is used both ways, thanks given and taken.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__