Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

[SOLVED]-What is the name of this tune/mix/compilation

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
DaScientific
20 Posts
20 Posts

[SOLVED]-What is the name of this tune/mix/compilation

Post by DaScientific » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:24 pm

Hi there,

several years ago, as a "young collector", i made the bad decision to retag and rename my whole library with musicbrainz Picard. At that time i was thinking, that the AcoustId will give me better results than the existing tags and folder name already present in those scene releases. Only in the last years i learned, that AcoustId will only scan the first 120 seconds of a tune which is pretty bad on compilations or radio rips.
This also affected one of my favorite mixes/compilations and because of this i dont know the exact name of that release this mp3 belongs to.
Can someone help me on this? Do you know from what scene releases this is coming from? Or event what the name of the compilation is? If i remember correctly, there were 3 discs in total - but i may be wrong on this.
Last edited by DaScientific on Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PandaBear
100 Posts
100 Posts

Re: What is the name of this tune/mix/compilation

Post by PandaBear » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:47 pm

[External Link Removed for Guests]

VA-Ministry_Of_Sound_-_Classics-3CD-2006-WRE

DaScientific
20 Posts
20 Posts

Re: What is the name of this tune/mix/compilation

Post by DaScientific » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:54 am

Woah dude,

thank you very much. I really was not sure wether the tags applied by picard were correct (after all the time) and also tried to get my hands on several releases of ministry of sound classics - but never found the correct one.

Again, many thanks and love to you <3