Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize (Dance Nation Remix)

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
GabryJ84
100 Posts
100 Posts
Italy

Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize (Dance Nation Remix)

Post by GabryJ84 » Wed May 11, 2022 10:59 pm

Good morning you all.

I find myself with this remix. It is a very good Trance Remix of the famous song Apologize, done by Brad Grobler and Rob Jansen, the two producers and djs behind the Dance Nation/Double Nation/Sean&Kim project.

The track was published in two versions (Radio Teaser and Extended Mix) on the Noculan Music official Youtube page, so it DOES exist...but no signs of it on discogs or on online mp3/streaming services.

The only thing I have is the teaser, downloaded from the former Noculan Music Website, before they changed it, and an extended version downloaded somewhere but with horrible sound (it must have been a promo vinyl, never released in scene, with lots of pops and with awful dull and dark sound).

Does someone of you know more about this track? On the youtube channel they say the track has been published also by Ministry of Sound, but so far, I have been unable to find the compilation it was published into.

Thanks.

T87.Rave
VIP
VIP

Re: Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize (Dance Nation Remix)

Post by T87.Rave » Thu May 12, 2022 3:46 am

i found only one compilation album: VA_-_I_Love_Dance_Vol_1-WEB-2008-iDC

that published this remix: 06_one_nation_-_apologize_(roby_remix)-idc

i think maybe its the FAKE report about compilation published this track in any Ministry of Sound
MaKe SuRe YoU PlAy It LoUd