Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

How do you choose which requests to fill?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

How do you choose which requests to fill?

Post by radiofan » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:14 pm

At present, there are currently 127 topics in the requests forum; presumably some of these have already been filled but not moved yet. When filling a request, how do you choose out of the (over a hundred) topics that you're going to go for? Do you always fill the oldest request because they're more of a challenge - or do you go for artists that you also enjoy? Something else altogether?

Gradvill
VIP
VIP
Russia

Re: How do you choose which requests to fill?

Post by Gradvill » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:51 am

radiofan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:14 pm
At present, there are currently 127 topics in the requests forum; presumably some of these have already been filled but not moved yet. When filling a request, how do you choose out of the (over a hundred) topics that you're going to go for? Do you always fill the oldest request because they're more of a challenge - or do you go for artists that you also enjoy? Something else altogether?
I fill out requests if I am familiar with the music requested. I also fill out requests for those who once helped me with my requests. But most of all I like to find very old and rare releases - it's a real excitement. Sometimes I selectively fill out a request from a stranger, so I check the person if he is ready to help others.

Thank you radiofan for interesting topics and questions.

avarage
100 Posts
100 Posts
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by avarage » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:00 pm

i do it just randomly. :D

sometimes i check if the requester has more than 5 requests

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:48 pm

If I feel like it then I do it. :mrgreen: Jokes aside, I usually would do which ever can be done as it is seen, as I presume the requests that have aged without anyone finding it or posting, are complicated enough and I would most likely not be able to do so. There are some who have resounding archives who when given enough time, can post rare and exceptional content.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__