How do you choose which requests to fill?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

How do you choose which requests to fill?

Post by radiofan » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:14 pm

At present, there are currently 127 topics in the requests forum; presumably some of these have already been filled but not moved yet. When filling a request, how do you choose out of the (over a hundred) topics that you're going to go for? Do you always fill the oldest request because they're more of a challenge - or do you go for artists that you also enjoy? Something else altogether?

Gradvill
VIP
VIP
Russia

Re: How do you choose which requests to fill?

Post by Gradvill » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:51 am

radiofan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:14 pm
At present, there are currently 127 topics in the requests forum; presumably some of these have already been filled but not moved yet. When filling a request, how do you choose out of the (over a hundred) topics that you're going to go for? Do you always fill the oldest request because they're more of a challenge - or do you go for artists that you also enjoy? Something else altogether?
I fill out requests if I am familiar with the music requested. I also fill out requests for those who once helped me with my requests. But most of all I like to find very old and rare releases - it's a real excitement. Sometimes I selectively fill out a request from a stranger, so I check the person if he is ready to help others.

Thank you radiofan for interesting topics and questions.

avarage
100 Posts
100 Posts
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by avarage » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:00 pm

i do it just randomly. :D

sometimes i check if the requester has more than 5 requests

ElevationOP8
100 Posts
100 Posts
France

Post by ElevationOP8 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:48 pm

If I feel like it then I do it. :mrgreen: Jokes aside, I usually would do which ever can be done as it is seen, as I presume the requests that have aged without anyone finding it or posting, are complicated enough and I would most likely not be able to do so. There are some who have resounding archives who when given enough time, can post rare and exceptional content.
✨casanai udama✨
__ 💃🐧👀🍺🥴😵👺🔞💩__