Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

0daymusic.org FTP (for information only)

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
Draven
VIP
VIP

Re: 0daymusic.org FTP (for information only)

Post by Draven » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Hi Gradvill,

I'll do my best to help you since you help a lot of people here, including me.

But some of the old requests are hard to find.

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:42 pm

@Gradvill

Please don't post all requests your after here...it defeats the 5 request rule. I know it wasn't your intention, but please clean this up..

Gradvill
VIP
VIP
Russia

Post by Gradvill » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:29 am

euphoricvocals wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:42 pm
@Gradvill

Please don't post all requests your after here...it defeats the 5 request rule. I know it wasn't your intention, but please clean this up..
Sorry, I was drunk. And when I am drunk - I get stupid!

RadioPirate
10 Posts
10 Posts

Post by RadioPirate » Sat May 08, 2021 4:39 am

I've dealt with them recently, I got the 3TB package I got trough it within a couple days. The speed is meh, you'll get around 5-10MB per seconds my connection goes 30MB per seconds it's sad that they don't allow the max speed. They have a lot of dupes and some releases by weird groups like funteek.

I know this is going to sound very weird but if you pay with PayPal and you didn't get the "product" you can get your money back.

GabryJ84
100 Posts
100 Posts
Italy

Post by GabryJ84 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:16 am

I also have a package there. It helped me a lot because I fixed or re-scened hundreds of things but I also must say that lots of releases are duplicates (if you have original scene release you can delete funteek, hopsis, 149 etc) and that lots of them have missing tracks. I also found a release with only NFOs, SFVs and M3Us but no MP3s. And it was a 2CD album so you can understand the pain in the butt.

Anyway better than nothing, certainly a valid source of "something" but far from being complete and perfect. With some work and other sources it is certainly useful.

RadioPirate
10 Posts
10 Posts

Post by RadioPirate » Sat May 08, 2021 10:35 am

I've noticed that too, usually those kind of releases will get nuked for some reason the siteop doesn't care. It's even worse when the data in the ID3 tag isn't correct. I think for CDM, CDS, WEB releases it's easy to fix/re-scene them but vinyl rips are going to be much harder. YouTube has many MP3's ripped from vinyl like:

[External Link Removed for Guests]

Do you also edit the ID3 tags?

rafajuv

Post by rafajuv » Sat May 08, 2021 10:38 am

radiopirate i use the srrdb for correct tags witch CRC check. i short time ago, i fix your file that you send on my request, some mp3 had a bad tag.
if you need help to correct CRC send me mp. thanks :)

GabryJ84
100 Posts
100 Posts
Italy

Post by GabryJ84 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:49 am

srrDB fixes everything but until the musical content has the correct crc. When the expected crc does not match srrGUI will tell you and not fix the file.

If there is no match between filesize and crc it means that the release you are trying to fix is not the right one (meaning that it is another rip, completely different thing).

The reason why id3v are different is that during the years many mp3 players mangled the tags, especially WMP and iTunes. SFVs are excellent to detect this so, having correct crc means the release is untouched and virgin. Another reasons for messed up tags is because some of the releases have been downloaded from the web an websites like [External Link Removed for Guests] or similar modified them on purpose for advertising. These can be restored too with srrDB (and i personally restored many of them in my collection).

Stand4rd
New User
New User

Post by Stand4rd » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:35 pm

I paid for the $10 level to grab some internal releases I missed back in the day. The organization left a lot to be desired though. It was pretty difficult to find stuff. The problem with sorting by genre and not actually doing any validation is a lot of inaccurate entries. Some groups will purposely mislabel a band genre as a joke (i.e. The All-American Rejects as Metal). I was guilty of it myself when I was involved, primarily because we were teens, nobody cared, and we got a good laugh about it. I ended up walking away from it frustrated by the lack of organization. The demand is obviously there and ultimately is kind of pushing me to setup a proper (free) MP3 archive myself with better organization and SFV checks in place.

radiofan
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by radiofan » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:00 pm

So on the genre searching - when I tried this server to try and find some radio rips, the easiest method I found was to simply enter some keywords into the search box on the main site, which then displayed any release(s) found along with its associated genre. At that point, it was then just a case of locating the year folder on the server, followed by the corresponding genre which then lead me to the release itself.