Board: Open.
BAN: Max 5 Scene Requests per time per 24 HOURS! | Mark your topics [FiLLED] after | No Non-Scene Audio Requests
Harassment of any kind not tolerated on the forum. Instant ban.

Requests + NFOs/SFVs/M3Us are cumulative or separate?

Track ID's, abuse, or anything else on your minds :)
GabryJ84
100 Posts
100 Posts
Italy

Requests + NFOs/SFVs/M3Us are cumulative or separate?

Post by GabryJ84 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 pm

As the title implies, the 5 request rule applies only to Releases Requests, or is cumulative with NFOs?

In other words, if I request 5 releases am I done with it, or the NFOs request do not count or count separately? (so 5 requests + 5 NFOs)?

Since the section is new it is not so clear how the threashold is reached.

Also: 5 REQUESTS per "time" means what? 5 requests and then wait time until one of them is filled, 5 requests in one day, one week?

Thanks in advance, I just want to understand better so not to break rules.

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Requests + NFOs/SFVs/M3Us are cumulative or separate?

Post by euphoricvocals » Sat May 08, 2021 1:11 pm

Thanks for asking. There's no limit right now to NFO/SFV/M3U requests forum so I'll leave that be.
If you read the audio request forum text, the limit rule is 5 audio request per time. So until you fill 1 of your 5 requests, you shouldn't request again.

GabryJ84
100 Posts
100 Posts
Italy

Post by GabryJ84 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:38 pm

euphoricvocals wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:11 pm
Thanks for your answer! Another question: Can requests be "killed"? Let me explain better: I am currently stuck, since in nearly 1 week none of the 5 requests I have currently open have been filled. (It seems I requested some really hard to find releases...I believe these are things that might just happen from time to time and no-one knows that before requesting them out).

Should this situation persists for more time, is it allowed to kill your own requests and replace them with something else that might be more easy to be filled?

euphoricvocals
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by euphoricvocals » Thu May 13, 2021 11:01 am

GabryJ84 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:38 pm
euphoricvocals wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:11 pm
Thanks for your answer! Another question: Can requests be "killed"? Let me explain better: I am currently stuck, since in nearly 1 week none of the 5 requests I have currently open have been filled. (It seems I requested some really hard to find releases...I believe these are things that might just happen from time to time and no-one knows that before requesting them out).

Should this situation persists for more time, is it allowed to kill your own requests and replace them with something else that might be more easy to be filled?
You should be able to edit your topic post and update with new name if you want. Let me know if you can't do that.